WV Library CommissionWV Library Commission
Library Locator


​How do I find a library in my area? 

To find contact information for your local library, click here.

How do I place an Interlibrary Loan?

The West Virginia Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Request System allows public libraries within the state to borrow library materials from other public libraries and from the West Virginia Library Commission. For information on how the process works, click here.

How do I get a library card?

State library cards are free and available to any West Virginia resident.  To apply for a state library card, complete this form​ or call 304-558-2045.​